As women, we must always have good presentation anywhere we go. First impressions are key but most importantly, having a good appearance is good for your own benefit. I’ll explain why shortly.
Taking care of your looks can improve your confidence and your mental health. In addition, it can teach you how to love yourself more and avoid letting people make you feel less than.
I am going to share with you 10 ways you can improve your outer image without having to spend thousands of dollars to do so. Here we go:
1. Practice Good Hygiene: In order for you to look good, you have to stay clean. Shower twice a day, brush your teeth and floss daily, use the proper fragrances that goes with your Ph, and make it a habit.
2. Get Your Hair Done Regularly: Your hair is the first thing people look at, get it done often or pay someone else to do it for you. I highly recommend wigs because they are very convenient and they also last longer (depending where you purchase the hair from) I purchase my hair bundles from www.unice.com and my hairstylist @Pungishaircraft makes the wigs for me.
3. Shop For Clothes The Smart Way: I am a thrift store lover. I do not spend hundreds of dollars on clothes because I’m very frugal and I like to shop smart. However, I shop according to my style and I know what will look good on me. My favorite stores to shop from are: www.prettylittlething.com , www.boohoo.com and Platos Closet.
4. Get Your Nails and Toes Done: This is also very important because it shows how clean you are as a person.Plus, it serves as an accessorie that can’t never go wrong. There are tons of options nowadays when it comes to nail art, I personally love long acrylic nails because they make me feel a lot more feminine.
5. Get In Shape: If losing weight is your goal, then do so. You have to do whatever makes you feel good about yourself.
6. Walk confidently: Fix your posture and walk straight. It demonstrates confidence and it also protect your spine.
7. Sleep: Get your 6-8 hours of sleep daily. You will look good and feel good because rest is highly important.
8. Smile: When you smile you look more attractive. Don’t look too serious all the time.
9. Makeup: Do your makeup whenever you feel like it. Get creative and feel good about yourself. If you dont know how to do it, this is the perfect time to get in front of a mirror to practice.
10. Meditate: It helps you get rid of any stress and your body loves it because those baddies can make you look tired.
I hope you found this helpful. Thank you for reading, darling!