When was the last time you took some time to pamper yourself and focus completely on you without no interruptions? If you know the exact date, I applaud you. We are always so busy consumed with life that we forget to do things for ourselves. I feel you, sis. I do the same sometime. However, I’m here to encourage you to take some time this season to pamper yourself and have some “me time”. Here are some ideas that might interest you:
1. Netflix & chill: Yeah I said it! this is not the type of “Netflix and chill” you are thinking about lol. What I mean by this, if you are the type of person who enjoys watching TV, do this alone with a glass of wine or your favorite drink. Enjoy your own company and relax while being at home watching your favorite shows.
2. Wine Down with Your Girls: If you’re more outgoing and social, you’ll actually enjoy this one. Buy your favorite bottle of wine (mines is Roscato) and chill with your girls, find a very chill playlist and just enjoy the vibe. I do this often and aside from being relaxing, it’s also super fun. Plus, we all need a girls night every now and then to distract our minds.
3. Get a facial: You can do this yourself or go to a spa. I personally would rather go to a spa to enjoy it more and totally relax myself. Also, aside from relaxing yourself, you will leave that place looking radiant and glowing honeyyyyy.
4. Get a Manicure and Pedicure: This is always a vibe. Who doesn’t love getting a mani and pedi? Its time to pull out the fall shades, reds, dark browns, oranges and so on. Try doing this at home. Use your favorite moisturize; I recommend the Shea Butter Hand and Foot Cream. They will have your skin super soft!
5. Take A Bath: This is actually one of my favorite ways of relaxing myself. I started doing it recently more often and I enjoy it so much. Try this with your favorite scented fall candle, a glass of wine and some relaxing music. You can use this time to reflect on your life and even talk to God. Try it!
6. Sleep: We all need this one. It’s very important and I highly recommend that you get your 6-8 hours. I love my sleep and I take it very serious. I will literally put my phone on ”DND” so that I can sleep in peace. Sometimes I do struggle with it, I have my days when I can’t sleep but I make sure I catch up with it ALL the time.
What is your favorite way of relaxing yourself?