Depression is tough. Right now there are so many people dealing with it in silence, and I am here to give you a few tips on how to work on re-building your self-esteem even while being at home.
1. Get into the habit of challenging your thinking, specially when it falls into the same old repeated, negative patterns.
2. Keep a thankfulness journal - and focus on the good things in life. Write them down, meditate and be grateful.
3. Spend time with people who can see your strengths, and who make you feel good about yourself.
4. Leave positive notes and quotes around your room, or inside your wallet, desk or phone.
5. See failure as a stepping stone that leads to further growth - and as something that is common, and experienced by us all.
6. Nurture and care for yourself - and see this essential, as a top priority because you matter and you are important.
I pray you’re doing good and staying safe during these times. Thank you for reading!