“I am creating something new. There it is! Do you see it? I have put roads in deserts, streams in thirsty lands.” Isaiah 43:19
Happy New Year darlings! I pray your 2020 is filled with love, peace and prosperity.
Every year, I like to write down my goals and share them with my audience to inspire, encourage and keep myself accountable to actually get them done. I have been doing this for the past two years and it works for me.
if you haven’t written down your goals yet, what are you waiting for? Get to it before the day ends. I wrote mines three weeks ago, and I’m ready to execute them all.
My 2020 goals:
1. Produce my first event: As many of you already know, I will be producing my very first event! WHOOP WHOPP! It is a Vision Board event that will take place in Houston TX on January 15th. I have done vision boards in the past and they tend to work for me. I am big on manifesting greatness, and I want everyone to do the same while having fun and meeting new people.
2. Travel outside of the U.S: I love to travel but I really haven’t traveled anywhere outside the country other than my motherland Honduras. This year, my goal is to go to at least two different counties I’ve never been before and enjoy what they have to offer.
3. Save, Save, Save: I can’t even lie, I need to get better with my finances and practice better habits. I want to do exactly that this year and be more disciplined in that aspect.
4. Land Paid Partnerships on Instagram: As a blogger myself, my goal is to land more opportunities that will allow me to grow my brand even more and monetize my work.
5. Create quality content: In 2019, I started taking my Instagram more serious and posted quality content but I want to IMPROVE this year. This will take a lot of planning but I’m ready!
6. Better my relationship with God: This is always on my list because improving my relationship with God is most important than anything.
7. Practice Discipline: This one is hard and I know I’m not the only one who struggles with this. My goal is to get better at saying “No” to certain things and stick to my plan no matter what.
What are your goals for 2020? Name two in the comments